Here's what I needed:
- 2 1/2 cups dry elbow macaroni
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 mozzarella cheese shredded
- Put the pasta, stock, cream, and spices in the pressure cooker. Set it to rice and cook for 8 minutes. Mine didn't have that setting. So I put it on low pressure and cooked for 10.
- When it's done, add everything else and stir.
- Then I put it in the oven with crushed pretzels on top for crunch.
Matt loved it! I added cumin, but not enough.