This was beyond easy and was requested over and over again. I brought it to school with me, and my student aides requested more every day.
Here's what I needed:
- 1 bag chocolate chunks
- 1 bag white chocolate chunks
- 1 tsp oil (x2)
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract (x2)
- candy canes
- Cover a cookie sheet in wax paper.
- Put about 5-7 candy canes through food processor until broken into a dust.
- Melt chocolate with 1 tsp. oil in a double boiler.
- Add 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract.
- Spread on cookie sheet and sprinkle with candy cane dust.
- Repeat with white chocolate.