Saturday, August 6, 2011

Easy Pancakes from Scratch

We ran out of bisquick at some point last year, or maybe the year before, and I needed a recipe.  Hence the web found one for me. 

Here is what I needed:
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 3 tablespoons white sugar
  • 1 1/4 cups milk
  • 3 tablespoons butter, melted
  • vanilla & nutmeg (or syrup)
Here is what I did:
  1. Mix the dry
  2. Add the wet
  3. Then make pancakes
I like this recipe (duh or I wouldn't have shared it).  It is easy and quick.  BUT it doesn't make very many pancakes.  I make bigger pancakes (no silver dollars here) and this morning this recipe made 8 pancakes.  Now that was more than enough for 3 adults (females) and a toddler.  However, when my husband is around I need to make more.  Just an FYI.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment